Saturday, December 24, 2005

My ghetto house is a certified wi Fi zone! Needing some fresh air, I decided to step out of the house and breathe in the freshest air my neighborhood could offer. You see, adjacent to my house is a sweet community junk shop. Right across is a bunker oil truck garage. But I don't mind. Wearing a double layer mask should filter what my body shouldn't be taking in. Besides, imagining my future landscaping projects has kept me up all afternoon.

Sitting here, I felt the urge to write a long overdue AVP script for a client. Something I've been trying to work on since I was in the hospital a week ago. So, I took out my 3 year old laptop and ALAS! Excellent wifi signal.

If you'll excuse me, I'll have to write the script while I drive away out-of-tune carollers with my Power Rangers Look.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Osias said...

Manny,

Despite your posts - I can't even imagine you despairing.

You've always seemed to breeze through difficulties, annoyances, and terrible setbacks with a grin and intense determination.

I'm sure this won't be any different.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home